Saturday 21 May 2011

Rapture (nothing to do with Bioshock)

Hi all,

I guess it was inevitable that I'd be blogging about this whole speculation about the second coming of Jesus or Judgement Day or whatever you'd like to call it.

According to an 89-year old (I don't know why his age is relevant) American Christian Radio broadcaster, Harold Camping, brimstone and fire would start to sweep across the world on this date (if you haven't heard about it already), earthquakes would start in each timezone at 6pm. Well, as I'm typing this, the clock is reading 18:28. I guess I'll just keep holding my breath until 7pm. Lol.

It'd be unfair to bludgeon the whole of religion for this idiotic prediction, and to be honest I think I've exhausted my Unholy Cannon of Arguments for a while. I don't like constantly disagreeing with people, but as an Atheist it's almost a daily occurrence for me. I keep my mouth shut in most situations, hence my need to vent my opinions in other forms.

I'm gonna have to leave this post shorter than most. Again, apologies if you were offended.

See y'all in Hell! (said Harold Camping)

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment